Beth Haven Christian School began as a ministry of Beth Haven Baptist Church in 1971.
Continued dedication and excellence in both academic and spiritual endeavors has allowed BHCS to continue in the tradition of quality Christian education to the present time. Beginning in 2008, BHCS became a Board-managed school. Beth Haven Christian School is fully accredited in the state of Kentucky (K-12) and a member of the Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI/ACSI.org). We are also a member of the Kentucky High School Athletic Association. (KHSAA/KHSAA.org)
Beth Haven Christian School admits students of any race, color, and national or ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school. It does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, or national or ethnic origin in the administration of its educational policies, admissions policies, scholarship programs, and athletic or other school-administered programs.
Please feel free to download and view/print the following admission documents. NOTE: should you wish to apply to Beth Haven Christian School, all of these documents (except the Student/Parent Handbook) must be filled out and submitted to the school office. Forms are in PDF format and each link will open in a new window for printing/saving.
Student Application Materials:
- *New Student Special for Second Semester of 2017-18*
- 2018-19 New Student Application for Enrollments Prior to February 28th, 2018
- Minster’s Recommendation For Student
- Teacher’s Recommendation For Student
- Medication Authorization Form
- Parent/Student Handbook
- Parent/Student Handbook Signature Page
Student Financial Aid Forms:
- Bill Kolb Memorial Scholarship Application (Returning High School Students)
- Nabeel El-Farrah Memorial Scholarship (Returning Middle School Students)
Financial Aid/Scholarship Options:
- FACTS Financial Aid and Online Payment System
- School Choice Scholarships (Students: K5-6)
- Note: Beginning in 2017, FACTS Grant & Aid Assessment is processing all applications and conducting the financial need analysis for School Choice Scholarships. Families applying for scholarships must complete an application and submit the necessary supporting documentation to FACTS on or before March 15, 2018.For more information about the application process, please review the FACTS flyer, sample application, or watch the instructional video below:
School Uniform Price List:
Parking Fee (For students who drive to school) – $25.00
Pre-admissions Testing Fee: $15
A Sports Fee is collected, per sport only from those that choose to participate in a sport. Funds are used for insurance, various state & local association, conference and league fees, umpire and referee assigning secretary fees, facility maintenance, transportation and other administrative costs:
Elementary = $35, Middle School = $50, High School = $75
Kindergarten, Junior and Senior Students only:
- Kindergarten Graduation Fee = $50.00 due March 2, 2018
- Junior Class Fee = $50.00 due March 2, 2018
- Senior Graduation/Class Fee = $175.00 due March 2, 2018
*EARLY-BIRD REGISTRATION SPECIAL (Lock-in 2017-18 Rates!) ENDS FEBRUARY 28th, 2018.
For 2018-19 School Year:
Lump Sum Payment Amount
K4 – K5
1st – 5th
6th – 8th
9th – 12th
- Includes Books
- $700 additional child discount
- FACTS charges an annual fee to set up an account.
- FACTS monthly payments are from June 2018-May 2019
- Link: FACTS tuition payment plan enrollment/management
$25 fee will be applied to all returned checks
Early Registration Rates:
Before February 28, 2018: $150.00 (Per Student)
After February 28: $250.00 (Per Student)
After June 28, 2017: $350.00 (Per Student)
Beth Haven Christian School does not solicit state or federal government funds of any type. A tax-deductible contribution of $400 per family is needed to meet the financial goals of the school. This fee is due June 28, 2018. This fee must be paid before the student will be allowed to attend classes.
*The Annual Fund is non-refundable.
At times during the school year, special events or extracurricular items/activities will involve additional expenses. Most of these extra expenses will be optional and every effort will be made to keep them to a minimum.
Additional Discounts and Financial Aid Opportunities:
— Financial aid opportunities are available for qualified families.
— Additional discounts may be available; for more information, please contact the financial office.
— Beth Haven Christian School offers Memorial Scholarships in honor of Mr. Bill Kolb, who taught Social Studies at BHCS for several years before he was taken Home to be with the Lord in 2005, and Mr. Nabeel El-farrah, who taught bible and music at BHCS for several years before he was taken Home to be with the Lord in 2014.
Mr. Bill Kolb -This full-tuition scholarship is awarded each year to a returning high school student who represents a high level of moral character, shows academic promise, and demonstrates financial need. Any student in grades 9 through 12 who would like to apply for this scholarship should obtain a scholarship application from the school office.
Mr. Nabeel El-farrah– This full-tuition scholarship is awarded each year to a returning middle school student who represents a high level of moral character, shows academic promise, and demonstrates financial need. Any student in grades 6 through 8 who would like to apply for this scholarship should obtain a scholarship application from the school office.
Applications for the Bill Kolb Memorial Scholarship and Nabeel El-farrah Memorial Scholarship must be returned to the financial office by May 1st of each school year; the recipients will be notified by the end of May of that same school year.