Beth Haven Christian School is entering 46 years of ministry!
Since 1971, our school has existed first for God’s glory (1 Cor. 10:31), and next to see young boys and girls come to a saving knowledge of Christ; to grow in that knowledge; and to help others (1 Pet. 4:9-10). We want students at BHCS and the Beth Haven Child Development Center–from 6 weeks of age to high school seniors–to experience the best in Christian education and childcare.
Beth Haven Christian School, in partnership with families, exists to graduate Christian leaders who seek to impact their world for the Lord Jesus Christ through academic excellence and spiritual development.
Luke 2:52— “And Jesus increased in wisdom and stature, and in favor with God and man.”
Beth Haven Christian School shall provide each student the opportunity to learn and to develop his or her spirit, mind, and body in a wholesome, Christian environment. It shall strive to provide the best education possible in preparation for a happy and creative life, while working in the Lord’s kingdom. Being non-discriminatory and Christian in nature, the school shall be directed toward instruction concerning God’s will for each person and shall teach that all truth is of divine origin. Knowledge to choose between good and evil, based on God’s Holy Word, shall be imparted to each child.
Statement Of Faith…
The foundation for Beth Haven Christian School can be found in the Word of God as interpreted by the following nine essentials:
- We believe in the verbal inspiration and authority of the Scriptures. We believe that the Bible reveals God, the fall of man, the way of salvation, and God’s plan and purpose for the ages (2 Tim. 3:16; John 3:16; 2 Pet. 1:21).
- We believe that there is one God, eternally existent in three persons: the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit (1 John 5:7; John 1:1; 10:30 Gen.1:1; Matt. 28:19).
- We believe in the deity and virgin birth of our Lord Jesus Christ, in His sinless life, in His miracles, in His vicarious and atoning death through His shed blood, in His bodily resurrection, and in His ascension to the right hand of the Father (Is. 7:14; John 11:25; 2 Cor. 5:21; Mark 16:19; 1 Cor. 15:3).
- We believe in the visible, personal, and pre-millennial return of Jesus Christ (1 Cor. 15:4; Acts 1:11; Rev. 19:11-16).
- We believe that salvation is “by grace,” plus or minus nothing. The conditions to salvation are repentance and faith in Jesus Christ (Eph. 2:8-9; Rom. 10:9-10).
- We believe that man is sinful and is thereby separated from God. He is justified by faith alone and accounted righteous before God only through the merit of our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ (Rom. 3:23; 6:23; John 3:16).
- We believe God created the sacrament of marriage to be the union of one man and one woman and is a reflection of Christ’s relationship to His church (Eph.5:25-27; Matt. 19:4-6; Lev.18:22).
- We believe in the resurrection of both the saved and the lost; the saved unto the resurrection of life, and the lost unto the resurrection of damnation (1 Thes. 4:13-17; Acts 24:15).
- We believe in the eternal security of the believer in Christ (John 6:37; 10:28).
- We believe in the local church with the ordinances of baptism by immersion and the Lord’s Supper (Rom. 6:4; Matt.28:19; 1Cor. 11:24-26).