- Now into its 45th year, the ministry of Beth Haven Christian School has provided students, K-12, the opportunity to learn and to develop his or her spirit, mind, and body in a uniquely wholesome Christian environment.
ACADEMICSChristian Education Since 1971
- Beth Haven students are provided opportunities to enrich their Christian campus experience through participation in performing and visual arts programs, weekly chapel services and extra-curricular activities.
STUDENT LIFEChrist-Centered Programs
- The Bearcats of Beth Haven have impacted boys and girls sports locally and beyond for over four decades through not only their spirit-filled competition, but with competition filled with the spirit of Jesus Christ.
Child Development Center
More than just a daycare, the Beth Haven Child Development Center has been serving the community for over 27 years by providing safe, nurturing, and high-quality child care. Conveniently located on the Beth Haven Christian School campus, the center features age appropriate learning for all children, ages 6 weeks to Pre-Kindergarten.
- State Licensed
- 3C Approved
- Secure Building/Facility
- First Aid/CPR Certified
- Nutritious, Hot Meals
- Open Monday-Friday 6:00AM – 6:00 PM
- Call (502) 937-9949 or Click Here To Learn More Today
A Daily Devotional…
Use the links below to open:
BHCS on Facebook…
BHCS on Twitter…Tweets by @BethHavenDotCom
BHCS Alum Jody Bailey Acc...
1990 Beth Haven graduate, Jody Bailey accepts new coaching position at the University...
Bearcat Scamper Results!...
Posted results and images from the Bearcat Scamper…...
DIG-IT’s and DIVOTS...
Before school starts on August 19th, our fall sport teams have already......
The Bearcat Scamper!...
Register now for the upcoming Bearcat Scamper......
What our alumni are saying...
- I would not be what I am today, by the grace of God, without BHCS. I was given Godly confidence, a direction in life to glorify God first and serve others.
Lloyd Mark Tabor; 1978 Graduate; Owner, Palmetto Enterprise Solutions, Inc.
- BHCS provided me with the opportunity to have a great High School experience (lots of great memories). The absolute most important part of my experience at BHCS was the relationship with our LORD and Savior that become rooted deep in my heart.
Teresa Sizemore Mazzoni; Class of 1980; Lindsey Wilson College; Facilities Coordinator at Christian Academy of Louisville
- BHCS is like family to me. I call BHCS home to anyone who asks how I like the school. I currently have 3 children attending BHCS. An 8th grader, 3rd grader, and preschooler. I and my spouse both currently volunteer and help in any way we can @ BHCS. Both my siblings also attended BHCS so it has been in the family for years. I am currently working as an RN at Baptist Health Louisville (Baptist East).
Corinne Collier Streble; Class of 2001
- I can’t say enough good things about BHCS, the teachers, coaches, and pastors that guided me through those very tumultuous, developmental years that I spent at Beth Haven. It truly changed my life, my family’s lives, and many of my friend’s lives, all for the Glory of God! I often speak to other parents about my past and never does it go without praising God for my short 2 years there! I am truly a better husband, father, and friend because of attending BHCS. I have taught my children to be Christians and “Do all things to the Glory of God”. 1 Cor. 10:31
Rich Roberts; Class of 1994; Tennessee Temple University/UofL/JCC; Louisville Firefighter
- Most of my teenage memories are associated with BHCS. The people, the friends, the experiences, all shaped me. I hope I’ve made a positive influence on others as I’ve grown up, and if I have, it’s due to the influence BHCS had on me. I still keep in contact with many of the folks from back then. I’ll always be thankful for my 4 years there, they are still part of me each and every day.
Dennis W. Macy; Class of 1977
- BHCS was a great place to grow up in. I learned so many things in and out of the classroom that helped me to grow as a person in intelligence and character. BHCS helped me to get where I am today and continues to be a stepping stone to my new goals. God bless.
Joshua Lykins, 2013 Graduate; student, Transylvania University; Mother and Father, 1977 Graduates; Sister, 2002 Graduate