We are thankful throughout the year for the support from our school families, alumni families and from our friends in the local community.
We are extremely grateful for the time and other resources volunteered from our families and friends to help with the many student-school activities held at and away from the Beth Haven campus and facilities.
Our Athletic Events, our annual Fall Festival and/or Auction/Chili Supper and many other events are successful because of this support.
Each school year, Beth Haven Christian School presents opportunities for others to not only support monetarily, but to be involved with the fundraising activities for our school and for others.
Whether it be attending the fall festival as a guest or a vendor, obtaining or purchasing advertising as a gym sign or Basketball/Holiday Classic Program ad, supporting the “ShoeBox” drive or the many other activities, including ongoing fundraisers listed below— your support, again is greatly appreciated!
Box Tops for Education Program:
With funds received through the Box Tops for Education program, we have been able to purchase teaching aid and bulletin board materials for use in each of our classrooms. Please have your family and friends to join you in saving Box Tops for BHCS! Students can turn these in at any time, and their class receives “credit” for each Box Top turned in (our classes have an annual competition to see who can bring in the most Box Tops for our school). For a list of products that participate in this Box Tops for Education program, click here.
Kroger Community Rewards
(Beth Haven’s Id Number = 10464)
- Register online at KrogerCommunityRewards.com
- Be sure to have your Kroger Plus card handy and register your card with your organization after you sign up.
- If you do not yet have a Kroger Plus card, they are available at the customer service desk at any Kroger.
- Once on the site, Click on either –> Sign In/Create An Account
- Sign up for a Kroger Rewards Account by entering zip code, clicking on favorite store, entering your email address and creating a password, while agreeing to the terms and conditions.
- You will then get a message to check your email inbox (check in spam folder) and click on the link within the body of the email to confirm/access.
- Click on My Account and use your email address and password to login and proceed to the next step.
- Click on Edit Kroger Community Rewards information and input your Kroger Plus card number.
- Update or confirm your information.
- Enter NPO number (10464) or Beth Haven Christian School, select Beth Haven Christian School from list and click on confirm.
- To verify you are enrolled correctly, you will see Beth Haven Christian School name on the right side of your information page.
- Do you use your phone number at the register?
If so, call 800-576-4377, and select option 4 to get your Kroger Plus card number.
- Members must swipe their registered Kroger Plus card or use the phone number that is related to their registered Kroger Plus card when shopping for each purchase to count.
- REMEMBER, purchases will not count for us until after you register your family’s card(s) in the steps above.
Connect to Amazon through us:
Click here first or any promotional banners from Amazon you may see, and your purchase benefits Beth Haven Christian School!